Manual Cut to Length Machine (BTH)
The cut to length machine type BTH is designed to cut narrow belts of abrasive paper and cloth with a maximum width of 350 mm at 45° of cutting angle. A 610 mm width version, at 45° of cutting angle, is also available.
Both straight and wave cut types are possible. BTH is a machine for small series and it is particularly suitable for converters having a medium production.
- Pneumo-hydraulic-cutting cylinder
- Possibility to perform both straight and wave cut
- Material is cut from the backing side; the blade holder is accommodated on the bottom side
- Blade holder extraction and changing is quick and easy
- Adjustable angle from 90° to 45°
Size and Power
- Overall machine dimensions: 0.8 x 0.9 x 1.9 m (without unwinders and collecting table)
- Approx. weight: 400 kg
- Air consumption: 20 m3/h