Semi-Automatic Cut to Length Machine
(BTH AF ML)
The cut to length machine type BTH AF ML is designed to cut narrow belts of abrasive paper and cloth with a maximum cutting width of 500 mm. A 610 mm width version is also available.
Both straight and wave cut types are possible. BTH AF ML is a machine for big series and it is particularly suitable for converters having a large production of short belts.
Additionally, this equipment can also produce sheets.
The material is automatically driven at the preset length with high precision; material holding and cutting is performed automatically, the operator has only to collect the cut segments. After cutting the next belt is pushed through the machine.
The feeding system permits to process multiple rolls. Number of layers depends on material type and thickness. Machine standard supply has unwinder for 3 rolls, optionally up to 5 rolls.
- High-precision feeding system, with length measurement
- Pneumo-hydraulic-cutting cylinder
- Possibility to perform both straight and wave cut
- Material is cut from the backing side; the blade holder is accommodated on the bottom side
- Blade holder extraction and changing is quick and easy
- Adjustable angle from 90° to 45°
Size and Power
- Overall machine dimensions: 3.4 x 1.1 x 2.2 m
- Approx. weight: 900 kg
- Installed power: 1.9 kW
- Air consumption: 20 m3/h